“Planning and forecasting application without the overhead of a ‘traditional’ in-house deployment”
The Oracle Planning and Budgeting Cloud Service (PBCS) is the first EPM cloud-based application that has been optimised for deployment in the Oracle Public Cloud* and released to customers in a Software as a Service model. It supports driver-based planning to connect operational assumptions to financial outcomes by incorporating both corporate finance and the lines of business within an organisation.
* PBCS relies on the infrastructure of Oracle Public Cloud and will follow the release cycle of Oracle Public Cloud.
- All of the functional features of Oracle Hyperion Planning on-premise
- All of the infrastructure, reporting and data management components (including web based & Microsoft office abilities)
- Smart View and Hyperion Financial Reporting clients can be downloaded directly from PBCS; eliminating IT support requirements. These also integrate with MS Office.
- Data integration for Oracle and third party sources – seamless loads of data and metadata with capabilities to drill back to the source information
- Data Integration through FDMEE (Hyperion Financial Data Quality Management)
- Calculation Manager was upgraded to include key rules management features located in EAS, removing the need to utilize EAS during a PBCS deployment
The optional planning modules (for example: Capital Asset Planning, Work Force Planning and Project Financial Planning) are not available in the cloud – yet!
Oracle Planning and Budgeting Cloud Service is priced on a per user/per month/per application basis with a minimum of 10 users.