Our Customer Support Portal management system utilises robust incident tracking workflow, including service level monitoring and issue escalation features. We have also invested in remote access control technology, where our engineers can promptly identify issues and, where possible, resolve them as fast as possible.
Support Performance Monitoring
Support incidents can be raised with our service desk via phone, mail or our web based Customer Support Portal management system which will log the incident details and provide you with an incident ID for tracking purposes.
We track and monitor a series of key performance indicators associated with our help desk and client responsiveness; including:
- Number of support incidents raised in the period
- Response Time to Service Level Standard.
- Resolution Rates by Incident Type
- Incident Type analysis and trends.
Routine Maintenance / Health check
Codec recommends that a health check be carried out across the relevant production environments on a quarterly basis. In order to facilitate this health check a number of monitors / logs etc are required to be setup, which can be used as a base line. Below is an overview of the types of items reviewed:
- Database / Cube Performance and Health
- Archiving / Partitioning
- Disk Space Usage / Memory Performance (Performance counters on servers)
- System Usage Monitoring
- Source Data QA – Validate Check-ins/Commentary and that change management process is being followed
Software Upgrades / Patches
Codec team can assist in the recommendation of software patching and provide update plans to our customers after carrying out in-house testing and validation.