Codec-dss can provide SaaS Models for the following Oracle technology:
Contact Codec-dss for more information on our SaaS model:
- +44 (0) 207 8732 198
Codec-dss can provide solutions that are tailored to meet your needs and budgets. Join the revolution; move faster and significantly reduce your costs with our SaaS subscription model.
Start buying the new way – Codec-dss can deliver and managed your solutions remotely; without the need of an up-front investment.
Software as a service (or SaaS) is software that is owned, delivered and managed remotely by one or more providers. It is consumed in a one-to-many distribution model where applications are delivered over the Internet (as a service) instead of installing & maintaining hardware & software
Unlike traditional software which is sold per license with an up-front cost; business only use what it needs, when it needs it, through a subscription fee of computing power and software functionality – most commonly a monthly fee or an annual fee
- No up-front capital expenditure / implementation costs
- Pay as you go model
- Easy to implement scalability
- Access Anytime, Anywhere, Any Device
- Savings: total cost of ownership savings for a typical customer will be between 30% – 40% over a three year period
- Security: SaaS vendors invest heavily in security, backups and maintenance; much more so than a SMB; therefore a web-based system actually has more security measures in place than on-premise solutions. Vendors would also have to comply to security procedures that test data center level of security.