Learn how organizations in Northern Ireland are changing with Dynamics 365
Join Codec for a seminar to learn how Dynamics 365 and exciting applications and tools like Business Intelligence and Talent can help transform your work processes. You’ll hear how real-world examples of how Belfast City Council and the Victims and Survivors Service (VSS) are leveraging D365 to help digitally transform their way of working.
Date: Friday 24th November
Venue: Microsoft Belfast
Time: 9.30 – 13.00
The agenda will cover the following items:
- Delivering streamlined contact and case management (Saving time and increasing productivity)
- A look at what’s new in D365 Talent – employee onboarding, engagement and growth (revolutionising how HR departments operate)
- Practical review of Microsoft BI and Analytics: A beginner’s guide – Useful tips and tricks
- Dynamics 365 July release – update on new functionality to help drive digital transformation
- See how customers are transforming:
- Belfast City Council – Practical insights on implementing a Council-wide collaborative solution with D365
- Victims and Survivors Service (VSS) (part of The Executive Office) – Overview of their current transformation project on D365
Places are limited, so please register by clicking the button below to secure your place.
Location: 15 Queens Rd, Belfast BT3 9DT, UK